The Legacy Indoor Team Sports Center shall be developed as a large hard surface complex suitable for multiple team use for volleyball training, tournaments and other competition uses. The facility shall be the largest of its kind in Arizona and will be made available to teams desirous of securing a large hard surfaced home base for permanent training and competition uses. The center shall be located within the main Legacy Center building.
Land Usage (Acres): Approx. 8.0 Acres
Size: 350,000 SF +/-
Construction Type: Pre-Engineered Metal Building with Long Span Steel-Truss Roof Support and Minimal Columns
- Sixty (60) Regulation Size Volleyball Courts Able to Accommodate High School, Collegiate and Professional Level Play.
- One (1) Stadium Arena Court with Seating Capacity of 6500 (subject to change)
- Food & Beverage Concessions/Kiosks
- Security, Operations and Maintenance Offices
- Equipment Storage
- Locker Rooms
- Team Meeting Rooms
- Other Uses (to be determined)