Chief Financial Officer
Mr. White is a licensed CPA and creative financial leader with expertise in mergers, acquisitions, operations and managing all aspects of financing and financial analysis. Mr. White originally served as the Vice President of Accounting with the Arizona Diamondbacks from 1996-2000. He was with the Team since started as an expansion team in the MLB. He was also the Managing Director, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer for Dragontech Apparel, a private label designer and manufacturer of flame resistant work wear for the oil and gas industry. He also served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Elizabeth Arden Salon-Holdings, LLC which is an owner and operator of 51 luxury and resort day spas and salons in many major metropolitan cities, including New York City, Washington D.C., Chicago, Dallas, Phoenix and San Francisco.
- CFO and VP-Business Development for high growth start-up healthcare cloud based technology company, specializing in charge capture and census management. Working directly with the CEO on capital raising and market expansion efforts.
- Interim CFO for local Scottsdale, Arizona family office managing nearly $2.2 billion in assets for the founder of GoDaddy, Inc. Holdings include a hedge fund, golf club manufacturing company, five motorcycle dealerships, commercial real estate ownership, collaterized real estate lending business, advertising agency and media production studio.
- Restructured Corporate Governance and Treasury Management Processes for Multi-National Travel and Leisure Company in anticipation of future liquidity event or M&A transaction.
- Assisted Multi-National Healthcare Manufacturer with $10MM Venture Round C capital raise in Mainland China
- Interim VP-Finance for the world market leader in the electronic photo enforcement industry. Developed the Company’s Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) function / budgeting process, redesigned the Company’s overall cash management / forecasting processes and managed the company’s most recent year-end audit in accordance with IFRS reporting standards. The Company’s corporate parent is based in Melbourne, Australia and is publicly traded on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
- Interim CFO for the Commercial Power Division of an international diversified manufacturer and marketer of advanced technology and industrial products and services worldwide. Participated in strategic planning, streamlining expenditures, business unit divestitures and restructuring activities when the company filed for bankruptcy protection under Chapter 11 of the Internal Revenue Code in April, 2005.
- Assisted a general partner franchisee in the divestiture of 86 casual dining and quick-service pizza restaurants located in the Upper-Midwest of the United States.
- Assisted in negotiating a multi-million dollar settlement with an international quick-service restaurant franchisor on behalf of a general partner franchisee in the Upper-Midwest of the United States. The settlement resolved a dispute with respect to the condition of 91 units acquired from the franchisor.
- Managed the general partner franchisee investment of 190 casual dining and quick-service pizza restaurants located in the Mid-Atlantic and the Upper-Midwest of the United States. The value of the investments was approximately $100 million.